Technical Graduate Course– 40 Posts.
Indian Army requirement for the post of 126th “Technical Graduate Course” TGC 126 at Indian Military Academy (Dehradun) for permanent commission in the Indian Army for unmarried/or married male Graduates. Upper age limit for Indian Army recruitment 126 TGC job is 27 years and having the qualification of Engineering Degree from the affiliated Institute/or University under the Government of India those are eligible for this post. More information like age limit, important dates how to apply, qualification criteria and selection procedure see below…
Note: – SSC CGL 2017.
Indian Army TGC Vacancy Details:
- Electronics: 02 Posts
- Metallurgical: 02 Posts
- Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation: 02 Posts
- Microelectronics and Microwave: 01 Post
- Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics: 05 Posts
- Msc (computer science )/Computer Technology/Computer science & Enng/Info Tech: 06 Posts
- Telecommunication/Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Telecommunication/Satellite Communication: 07 Posts
- Civil: 11 Posts
- Mechanical: 04 Posts
Should have Engineering Degree course or in the Final year of Engineering Degree course.
Age limit is 20 to 27 as on 01/01/2018
Selection will be based on Medical Exam, Merit & SSB interview
How to Apply:
Eligible Candidates can apply online and submit the online application through the official website and follow the instruction carefully to how to apply for online TGC 2018 job. Check all our documents before applying online
Form Submission Start Date: 16/05/2017.
Form Submission Last Date: 14/06/2017.